“Casual environment, Great service. Good eats.”

Bone Daddy's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone Daddy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #180 of 3,669 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My meal consisted of peppered turkey and sliced brisket. Delicious. They offer meal combos with really good options for sides. I had their fried okra and green beams. Both very well prepared. They mac and cheese was averaged, not as flavorful as the other two sides. Enjoyed a few local brews. Meal was reasonably priced. Service was great. The bartenders were attentive and courteous.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Try anything or Every thing...... All of it is Grrrreat!!! I always get the 3 meat dinner. COLD beer in a mug is always a winner in the summer heat. Go for a reason or no reason......its always 5 star

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken and okra and green beans and iced tea.
I really thought the fried okra was my favorite and I shared with everyone asking if they also thought the fried okra was the best. Everyone said yes. Also, the half chicken was smoky and very tasty as well. I loved my meal. The green beans were almost too soaked in butter, but I ate it all. Atmosphere was real pleasant and relaxing too...

Reviewed 6 June 2017

While I will miss the old "short" uniforms, there is still no drop off in the "abilities" of the staff. They are still pleasant and attentive. They have added a few new menu items, upgraded the Brisket and added Burnt Ends. The Green Beans are a miss.. Go and enjoy and now you might even be able to take your kids and female companions.

BoneDaddys, Guest Relations Manager at Bone Daddy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Hi Darin – Thanks so much for the four-star rating; we really appreciate it! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Good BBQ and sides were even better- potato salad, fried okra, and the mashed potato skins were amazing! Nice servers. Fairly quick service.

BoneDaddys, Public Relations Manager at Bone Daddy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest – Thanks so much for the four-star rating; we really appreciate it! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to serving you again!