“Bar snacks great..”

Bone Daddy's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone Daddy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 3,673 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Have visited bone Daddy's a couple of evenings after work with the team. Great beer, lively atmosphere and great bar snacks to share with the wings being my favourite!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I orderd the pulled pork dinner and let tell you it was the most amazing barbecue I've had!! I loved the fact that i could taste how it was smoked the side items were very delicious as well so ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ here from me!! Will definitely go back when i visit again!! The kids enjoyed their food but really loves and get a good laugh at the title of the restaurant

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My meal consisted of peppered turkey and sliced brisket. Delicious. They offer meal combos with really good options for sides. I had their fried okra and green beams. Both very well prepared. They mac and cheese was averaged, not as flavorful as the other two sides. Enjoyed a few local brews. Meal was reasonably priced. Service was great. The bartenders were attentive and courteous.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Try anything or Every thing...... All of it is Grrrreat!!! I always get the 3 meat dinner. COLD beer in a mug is always a winner in the summer heat. Go for a reason or no reason......its always 5 star

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken and okra and green beans and iced tea.
I really thought the fried okra was my favorite and I shared with everyone asking if they also thought the fried okra was the best. Everyone said yes. Also, the half chicken was smoky and very tasty as well. I loved my meal. The green beans were almost too soaked in butter, but I ate it all. Atmosphere was real pleasant and relaxing too...