“Great hamburger joint.”

Rick's Old Fashioned Hamburgers
Ranked #903 of 3,669 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Just what you would expect from an old fashion type burger house many different combos to try. Had a party of 5 everyone left happy.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Nice, clean, and roomy cafe. I had the chicken fried chicken and while the batter was a little crispier than perfect to me, it was still very good and I at almost every bite! Friendly customer service - order in line but then the food is brought out. Everything looked good to me!

Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

My understanding is that this place has been around for some years. No surprise when stepping in is like entering Al's from the TV show Happy Days. But hey I did not go there to enjoy the decor. Went there to eat what ends up being a fantastic burger.

Had the#7 which is a double burger cook do to order served hot with fries also cooked when ordered, not sitting in a warmer. It was delicious, juicy, and I'm sure flattering. But, you only live once!

I am looking forward to my return to the area to visit again. Want to eat in a good place where they do it well? Visit Rick's.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

Very good hamburgers and chicken fried steak! We have training in the local area and its where all the locals go to have a quick lunch. Great service with a smile. Its not a fancy place but its clean and just good quick food!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

just stopped by to see what they have. I like the décor from the old days of yesteryear. I will order something else next time and its close to my residence