“good seafood selections”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This restaurant is on my list of restaurants to visit while in the Dallas area. Many years since my last visit. I started with the blue point oyster and shrimp appetizer. Next the Redfish Ponchartrain dinner with dirty rice. The redfish is smothered with grilled shrimp and crab meat sauce. Also a fresh and a spicy cheese dip for the bread. Finally a nice key lime pie with grahman cracker crust.
My waiter Melvin was excellent and very professional.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We were stranded in the Dallas airport because we missed our connection. it was our first time here and went because our friends said it was good. They were correct. I had the gumbo and it was full of seafood and delicious. Also split the greek salad ( plenty) with my husband. Greens were crisp. He had the crawfish etouffee, which he loved. Our service was very good. We would eat there again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent Louisiana Creole and Cajun food
In Houston, Texas, Seafood especially,. See previous review description

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is below the main terminal level so you are unaware your in the airport. Quick service to seat you at a comfy table. The Bloody Mary was excellent but simple. Just a stick of celery. I chose the lobster bisque which had a lot of lobster in it with a nice creamy base. I also ordered one Maryland style crab cake. Sooo good. Highly suggest this place.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The food was awesome. I am not a seafood fan but WOW I have never seen such a huge crab leg. The company I was with LOVED IT; however, our service left much to be desired. It can be a very busy place and if your server is not experienced it can result in frustration. It's always crowded and you usually have to wait. Prices are high but for special occasions and a true seafood lover, it's a great place.