“Dinner with team”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had dinner with my team from work at Pappadeaux in Dallas. The menu was very wide-ranging, with lots of seafood, as well as pasta and steak. I was just in the mood for fried oysters, and Pappadeaux's does a good job with them. The oysters were lightly breaded and very yummy.

Surprisingly, the restaurant was not very crowded, but I think it was just being there on an off night, because everybody we dealt with was on top of their game. Our server was very pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Should have gone a little hungrier - the crab cakes were the best I've ever had. They came with avacado slices, and the pairing was delicious! Left me a little full for the fondeaux and the scallop pasta. All was very good, and our server was great.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This restaurant is on my list of restaurants to visit while in the Dallas area. Many years since my last visit. I started with the blue point oyster and shrimp appetizer. Next the Redfish Ponchartrain dinner with dirty rice. The redfish is smothered with grilled shrimp and crab meat sauce. Also a fresh and a spicy cheese dip for the bread. Finally a nice key lime pie with grahman cracker crust.
My waiter Melvin was excellent and very professional.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We were stranded in the Dallas airport because we missed our connection. it was our first time here and went because our friends said it was good. They were correct. I had the gumbo and it was full of seafood and delicious. Also split the greek salad ( plenty) with my husband. Greens were crisp. He had the crawfish etouffee, which he loved. Our service was very good. We would eat there again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile