“Hands Down an Outstanding Bakery!”
Review of Frosted Art

Frosted Art
Ranked #1,815 of 3,935 Restaurants in Dallas
Neighbourhood: West Dallas
Neighbourhood: West Dallas
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Tried the 'Texas Bourbon Pecan' cake they bake, and the only apt word is delicious! This bakery knows how to make cakes, let alone the flavors are rich & worth trying. Not the cheapest bakery, but it has been in the press and Ms. Weber definitely is well known.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

One thing I missed the most after we moved out of Dallas was Frosted Arts.My son's birthday cakes have never been the same.
It's been six years but I pray when he turns ten,Bronwen and her team can pull something off,as usual,even if it means driving down from Houston.
I can't get people to stop talking about his first and second birthday cakes and that was seven and six years ago,respectively.
Bronwen and her team are the best,hands down.Very professional,accommodating,friendly and would always out do themselves -:)

Reviewed 21 July 2015

We ordered my granddaughters birthday cake here and it was absolutely fabulous. We ordered two different flavors and both were delicious! We went with an Easter theme and the cake was decorated with 3 dimensional frosting bunny rabbits. Check out their website for all their wonderful creations.