“Enjoyed but...”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #95 of 3,953 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The service was great, staff was accommodating and the food was good. We eat at a lot of steakhouses and our only (for lack a better word) complaint was that the steaks are cut thin. They were good, don’t get me wrong but my husband prefers them thicker. We enjoyed our trip and David took great care of us!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Had Quail appetizer it was so tasty! Steak was cooked just perfect and the wedge salad was a treat! Waiter was very attentive and always made sure we had plenty of Ice Tea! So nice to have a quiet meal with my husband!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

On the North side of Dallas. This was the best rated steakhouse we could find close to the hotel. Front desk folks recommended this place as well. Not a big fan of the beer bread but the food was really good. Everyone cleaned their plates. The Texas Roadhouse atmosphere was on point. Glad we stopped in.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

(FYI, I ate at the Saltgrass on the Tollway and Parker) I ordered the chopped steak smothered with onions and mushrooms, medium rare with onion strings. The food came exactly as ordered......and I cannot believe I ate the entire portion. Will return for another visit soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here for the first time. Good atmosphere and great service. Food was good as well. I had the small filet and others had the pork chop. Only issues were pork chop slightly undercooked. After meals was finished and check was paid server let all drinks run out. He cane back when signaled but we shouldn’t have to work to keep his attention.