“Good service for a large group”
Review of Mi Cocina

Mi Cocina
Ranked #1,412 of 3,669 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. You'll love our Tex-Mex menu from our famous, homemade salsa to our mouthwatering, hand-dipped enchiladas. You can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm, friendly and professional staff. It's our honor to serve you!
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Had a dinner here for a work group of 30 people. Chips, salsa and drunks were all filled promptly and refilled quickly as well. Food came out quickly. Most of the group was very pleased with taste if their food. One person said that the tamales they ordered were cold.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Stop in for lunch. Had the #1, which is 2 enchiladas with yellow rice and refried beans. $8.95 without salad, plenty of great tasting food. They serve free high quality chips & salsa before your meal. Didn't have any alcohol, but noticed they had an extensive menu of same. I was waited on by Reyna. Very prompt, attentive, cheerful. I will ask for her next time. I enjoyed lunch immensly, will come back often.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

the food is good but the waiters try to rush you out the door. I had put my fork down to take a drink and they tried to take my plate of food away. They stated that they thought I was finished eating - I had only taken 2 bites of my food. This has happened to me at all the Mi Cocina's I have eaten at - they are in a hurry to get you out

1  Thank Toni T
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

There are plenty of restaurants in this area, but on this occasion I was looking for good, fast and informal food.

The food was great but this review is about the service and the Double barrel Margaritas, which provided the icing on the cake :) a good choice for Mexican in the area.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Brisket nachos are not on the menu. (They should be). You can order them. They are the best nachos I have ever eaten. We order them every time we eat there.

Been to Mi Cocina? Share your experiences!