“Owner”

Add it.
New Wok Express
Ranked #1,434 of 3,978 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent food with huge portions. Have never seen such large chicken wings. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Awesome Chinese food! We have many Chinese restaurants in dallas but this one is my favorite! The food is always fresh cooked to order. I actually drive by three other Chinese fast foods to get to this one. Yeah it's that good! The only thing is they don't deliver but I call my order in ahead of time and it's ready in ten to fifteen minutes or less. Great for those days when I have worked a 12 hour shift and don't feel like cooking dinner. Just call it in on my way home and wah la dinner is taken care of and I can sit back and kick my feet up and enjoy!