“Fantastic Time at the Bar!”

Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prestonwood Boulevard
Reviewed 20 September 2017

My sister loves Kenny's and due to all the good things I had heard I was looking forward to it. I was not disappointed! We sat at the bar and heard from a man next to us that we could order any portion of the individual appetizers, so we did just that. The food was a beautiful presentation and tasted yummy. And the bartenders are superb! I have never had my martini glass switched out for a chilled class, and switched it 3 times. Great place!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We had the best waiter tonight - (thank you Chris!). He made half of our choices for us and he did not disappoint. It started with the rolls -it's not just a roll though. It's an egg brushed air puffed light and fluffy breads roll. We had a mixed appetizer plate with seared ahi tuna, the steak and the calamari. We had the fillet with crab, the ribs and the short ribs. Everything was exactly as described in the menu. I couldn't finish my meal. He chose an excellent wine for me that I had never tried and I learned a new bottle. Finally, we decided to split a dessert (bread pudding). Chris was wonderful throughout and we had a relaxing and enjoyable evening. I recommend this restaurant for both good food and brilliant service.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in Dallas visiting for a few days. We looked up best places to eat and Kenny's was one of the highest rated so, we decided to give it a try. Kenny's did not disappoint! First, to add to all the amazingness of the food was the outstanding service. Our waiter was friendly, attentive, and very knowledgeable of the menu. He def added to the superb experience.

Now for the food... the spinach artichoke wontons were amazing! The three sauces it's served with (sweet Thai chili, tartar cocktail, and good ol' siracha) were all delicious options with the wontons. For my entree I got the cheeseburger that was so juicy! My husband also got a burger served with bacon and a sunny side up egg- yum! Their fries are also perfectly crispy.

The perfect ending was the amazing peanut butter mouse pie! This is an absolute must.have!!

1  Thank Sara J
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This place was amazing! We had the crab cake!!! Delicious!!! Short ribs sandwich!! Delicious!! Macaroni and cheese, Brussels sprouts, bubbies cakes. Julie was amazing!!! Popovers were also delicious. Best meal in town!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Kenny's is one of my very favorite restaurants in Dallas. And that's saying a lot! The food is some of the best around. Have a glass of wine or a martini with Grey Goose on tap. You will not be disappointed!!!