“Really enjoyed it.”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prestonwood Boulevard
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Just went there to meet a friend. We sat at the bar and had appetizers. The drinks were superb (grapefruit martinis) and the crab cake appetizer was one of the best I’ve had. I will definitely go back soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,212)

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Charming, intimate restaurant with a great atmosphere, excellent service as well as excellent dishes! The special halibut with asparagus risotto was perfection and the shrimp & scallops were equally as well done! We’ll be back!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Kenny's restaurants are always great, predictable, and great service. Parking is not a problem and making reservations is suggested. Great Bar and wine selection as well.
Several different Kenny's theme restaurants are also good. The BBQ one in Legacy was good food but I found it too smoky to breathe well.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food is good, the service is better, the atmosphere is fun. I would reccommend Kenny's to everyone!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I go to Kenny's with my daughter every chance I get. That is our favorite place to hang out when I go to Dallas(four or five times a month). Excellent cocktails, atmosphere and food!!!