“Different and Delicious”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #740 of 3,937 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

First time by this chain and well surprised. Excellent quality, portions and taste.. really recommended..

Reviewed 18 May 2017

My husband and I went there tonight. We ordered the Schlotsky original sandwich. It was out of this world. It was so big that we each only ate half. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I haven't been to this location in a while, but when I used to go there, it was very good. The only messed up my order a couple of times, but it didn't deter me from returning.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The employees are ALWAYS friendly, and the food is always fresh & delicious! I've been visiting this location for the past couple years... and I'm addicted to many of their menu items--from soups & salads to sandwiches & pizzas. There hasn't been an item that I don't like!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I seem to end up hear for a late dinner every time my flight to Dallas is delayed. They are open until 9:00 pm so it is a great place to stop for a quick bite in the evening when you don't want to go to a formal restaurant. They have a good selection of sandwiches, salads and flatbreads. I try not to eat here more than once during a one week stay but I usually don't succeed.