“Good Spot for a Quick Lunch”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dallas
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed 13 May 2018

My daughter and I had a little time in Dallas before heading to Seattle and stopped in for lunch. It was a bit crowded but the line moved quickly. She ordered an ice cream(we have them at our hometown Chick-fil-a) The guy at the counter gave us a puzzled look and said it would cost more. Instead of a cone it was served in a large cup, which was fine with her. Overall a reliable, cheap place to eat. A nice young man offered to refill my drink for free before we left.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Stopped in for a quick dinner and was greeted by a very friendly staff member. Everything I did, ended in a "My Pleasure", a staple comment in the CFA chain.

Food came out accurate, came out very hot and tasted so so good.

This property was clean and well maintained.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Business travel brought me to Dallas before heading to San Antonio later today. They have one the best if not the best chicken sandwiches. Very good food as well as the service!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I had the Breakfast bagel with chicken ,egg and cheese and an order of tater tots with a sweet tea.I dont want you to take this the wrong way....but...what is the the hype about.I thought it was average at best..I could have eaten at Cindi's Deli for $ 2 more and had a real breakfast.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

This Chick-Fil-A is great. Everyone was really nice. My food came out quick and it tasted great. Great Chick-Fil-A in Dallas, Texas.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!