“Loved the tenders and corn bread!”
Review of Wing Bucket

Wing Bucket
Ranked #443 of 3,952 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We made a quick stop her and they didn’t disappoint. I had chicken tenders and they were delicious, warning they are large. B st corn bread I have had in a longgggg time!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I were vacationing in Dallas and wanted to catch a bite to eat within walking distance of our hotel in the downtown area. We walked couple of blocks and found the Wing Bucket. My wife ordered Chicken Strips and I ordered Honey Chipotle Wings. The food tasted Great! We would gladly return to the Wing Bucket, and we recommend to others visiting downtown Dallas.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Visited Dallas for the first time. Someone suggested the Wing Bucket. Happy we went. The service was fast and the food was delicious. Con: Parking is Awful

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Must say that these were some of the best wings that I've ever had in a while. I think I ended up getting the Bourbon BBQ or something along those lines. I knew it was bourbon flavoured and I enjoyed every bit of it. The wings are HUGE so I was able to get full from a mere 3-piece combo. Would definitely recommend!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I was out with my friend and we decided to stop here to get a bite to eat. For starters, its a lil expensive. I ordered a 4/piece wing combo (with okra) which was $15. I definitely wouldn't recommend taking a family here. In addition, the wings were average with a lot of sauce dripping from the buffalo sauce, didn't like them. I ordered buffalo and lemon pepper. The lemon pepper was ok but wing stop and pluckers lemon pepper in my opinion is waaaaay better. However, the okra was really good. I ordered mine extra crispy and they were good! That was the best part of the meal. Sorry, but this is my honest review.