“Loved the apple fritters!”
Review of Mustang Donuts

Mustang Donuts
Ranked #25 of 73 Bakeries in Dallas
Reviewed 25 February 2017

This was a quick stop before our tour of Tulane. The donuts were good; the apple fritters were excellent. The service was very friendly. You could tell they have a lot of regular customers.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My husband's best friend recommended we go here on our last trip to Dallas - we are so glad we did! We got there around 9 and some flavors were sold out but what we did get was so good. My favorite part was the donut holes - they were dipped in icing and covered in different types of sprinkles! We took a bunch home to the kids! My husband got a few kolaches - basically pigs in a blanket - and said they were some of the best he has had!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Because I've been exploring Dallas donut shops and coffee shops, I went by the glowing reviews for Mustang Donuts. The donuts are good and fresh, but I wouldn't classify them as the best in Texas or must-have donuts. I saw nothing unique or different from selections at other shops. If you visit, you may not be able to park in front of the shop, but there is plenty of parking in the area.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

These donuts are the best I have ever tried- you can't go wrong with any type/flavor, but my favorite is always the donut holes, which are delicious. They do glazed donuts better than any other place I've tried. It's best to get a bag of donut holes and an assortment of Donuts- you'll be in a sugar coma afterwards, but it'll be worth it.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

showed up at 7 am on a Sunday morning, aske if any donuts were hot, they were cooking donut holes, we waited for several minutes for a box of delicious glazed donut holes