“Best cupcakes”

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 73 Bakeries in Dallas
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This sprinkles has cupcakes, cookies, ice cream and so many other yummy treats. This location has a cupcake ATM. My favorite is the red velvet. They offer this flavor in gluten free as well.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

God has sent these cupcakes down from heaven to deliver these cupcakes to you from sprinkles. Because I got to tell you these are the best cupcakes to this day that I have ever had. I hate the fact that the prices are high and the lines are too long but I will sacrifice prices and long lines for good cupcakes.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Sprinkles is famous for its cupcakes, and while they are delicious, you are primarily paying for the experience. It's a sweet taste with and even sweeter price tag.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stopped by and purchased a brownie and three cupcakes. The cupcakes were a Sugar Free Red Velvet, a Milk Chocolate, and a Vanilla.

The brownie was the first thing we tried and it was terrible. This was probably the first "store bought" brownie that we could not finish and threw out. It was 95% cocoa powder and 5% the rest of the ingredients from the recipe. Like I said, this product was terrible.

The cupcakes were actually for a birthday occasion, but I was able to sample all three. The sugar free Red Velvet was by far the best of the cupcakes. For a sugar free product it was excellent. The cake portion was nice and moist. The frosting tasted just like regular cream cheese. They put a red S in the frosting so you easily can identify it from your order which is a nice touch.

The Vanilla cupcake was average. The cake was moist but the frosting was a little stale. I would not get another one. The Milk Chocolate was just as terrible as the brownie. Again, it was 95% cocoa powder. My wife loves chocolate and still could not finish half of the Milk Chocolate Cupcake. It was disappointing the throw away parts of a $4 cupcake AND the brownie from earlier in the day.

Overall I do not understand the hype with the exception of the Sugar Free Red Velvet cupcake. We probably will not be repeat customers here.

Pro
Sugar Free Red Velvet product is excellent. If you or someone you know is a diabetic, this offering is perfect.

Con
The chocolate products (brownie and Milk Chocolate cupcake) we purchased were almost uneatable. The Vanilla cupcake was average.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Every time I travel to a city with a Sprinkles Cupcakes location, I always try to go to visit it. It's such a charming little place and the cupcakes are delicious. The flavor is unique and different from your average cupcake, and they have cute decorations. My favorite part is the ATM it's fun for the kids to listen to the music and watch the door open. The ATM is also a great way to make purchases when the inside is crowded. I just wish that they tasted fresher. Otherwise, it is amazing.