Hilton Anatole
Best Western Cityplace Inn(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
US$155
US$147
  • Pool
The Walnut Hotel Dallas I-35 North(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$109
US$299
  • Restaurant
3,761 results
All reviewsasian artberlin wallmedia grillswim up bartower roomthe executive loungehuge hotelbeautiful hotelself parkinghealth clubconvention hoteloutdoor poolfitness centerbusiness conferenceclose to downtowndallas arealove field
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I stayed here for 2 night for business. My room was in the tower and was extremely comfortable. The room very very clean and nicely decorated. This hotel is very large so be prepared to walk from one end to the other. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and courtious. The hotel itself is beautifuly decorated. There are a few shops and resturants. I ate at the Media Grill. The food was really good and the prices were normal for a hotel resturant. The self parking was pretty expensive. I believe it was $17 a day and more for valet. I would definitely stay here again when traveling for business.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I agree with previous reviewers:
*Main areas of hotel are quite lovely, nice decor, beautifully done. The facility over all is huge and all main areas were very well maintained, pleasant.
*Rooms in the atrium building were very small; bathrooms were extremely small (had to stand to the side of the toilet to shut the door...kind of like in a bathroom stall.) And worst of all...the connecting rooms (which I was told were in the majority of atrium rooms) had zero sound barriers. For three days, morning and night, it was as if I had the door open, with every little sound that I could hear of my hotel neighbor. Additionally, even though I was on the 12th floor...I could hear nearly every "clank" and glassware/plate cart being pushed across the first floor (open atrium) breakfast/luncheon area.
*When I first arrived, the room I was assigned was "half" cleaned. Trash can had alcohol containers, some trash on floor. They did move me. The "phone" access to customer relations was much better than the limited staff at the check-in desk.
*Like others mentioned...be prepared to walk. My room was in the atrium...my conference was on the other side of this expanisve facility.
*Restaurants are actually limited...and unless you plan to take a taxi...not much selection. No casual cafe type options. Nothing in walking distance.
*Conference provision were nice and well tended to by hotel staff.
*Valet staff had to be approached for assistance...they never voluntarily approached to assist. The two times I approached the concierge desk...they were talking casually with co-workers and acted annoyed with my simple questions. This was probably the weakest of customer service staff throughout the hotel, though it should have been the best.
*Had multiple issues with TV/satellite. Had technician come to assist the first evening, but then gave up.

Room Tip: Choose tower rooms over atrium rooms. Try to request NO connecting door to adjacent rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Zandemom
HotelQA, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Dear Zandemom,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent visit to Dallas, and on behalf of management, I would like to apologize to you for your total experience. We do work very diligently to try to meet the needs of all of our guests, and we simply cannot achieve this without crucial feedback like you have provided today. Feel free to contact me regarding your stay, I would love the opportunity to make things right for you.

Quailty Assurance MAnager

Reviewed 7 March 2012

I attended a business meeting at the Anatole and was very impressed with the professional attitude and efficiency of the staff that worked very hard to make sure that the meeting came off without a problem
The banquet rooms were very well laid out and all of my requests were handled quickly and with a can do attitude. Staff were very professional and friendly. The public rooms in the hotel are imminence and beautiful. The hotel has a bounty of restaurants and bars but as with any business hotel very pricey.
The work out center is very large and is really a full scale spa facility with both indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, gym,basketball courts and a professional staff for instructions. They also have a complete spa with all of the expected amenities for a luxury facility. The cost for usage of the gym is included for Hilton Honor members,
The guest rooms are very small and the bathrooms are tiny. I could not get into the shower without closing the door. There is no turn down service that would be expected at an upscale Hilton property. The other major issue that I have with this hotel is the lack of staff assigned to the front desk. My key would fail at least once a day and to get a new one I would spend at least ten minutes in line waiting for someone to check in, They never had more than two staff members at the front desk even during the evening check in rush.
This is a very good meeting hotel it is not for families or tourists the location of the Anatole is very isolated. There are no shopping or restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. This not where you want to stay to visit as a tourist in Dallas unless you are willing to drive everywhere or take cabs.

Room Tip: try for a room with a view of downtown Dallas. Bring your work out clothes,
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank rszAtlanta_Ga
HotelQA, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

I see you are a senior contributor, frequent traveler based on your tripadvisor profile, and I thank you for such a detailed elaborate description of your experience with us. On behalf of management, we are disappointed that our efforts fell just a bit short for you during your time with us, and based on your description, we offer many things to do for the business and leisure traveler. The surrounding area by the Hilton Anatole is the Market Center district. We sit just about 6 minutes away from downtown Dallas. Also, the hotel is less than a 3 minute walk away from the cities bus and train stops, offering travel as fars Fort Worth. If you are thinking about any of these great places while in Dallas next time like, Six flags, Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Ball Park a taxi or rental car would be great! With that said, we look forward to hosting you for your return visit to Dallas.

Quailty Assurance Manager

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Recently there for a meeting with several hundred people. The Anatole is well-equipped for large meetings with several ballroom and numerous meeting rooms in various sections/wings. Rue the day that you are staying in the Atrium section, with your meeting in Coronado, and you want to wear you're cute shoes -- just wear your walking shoes. Nothing against the Anatole personally, it's just the curse of any large conference center. Hotel buffet meals and seated dinners were just ok - have had worse but certainly have had better. The Tower rooms have been updated and were spacious and very nice. Even with the large group the tower elevators always came quickly. The atrium rooms were not as recently updated. The atrium rooms were noisy, especially early morning when breakfast was set up in the open common lobby. The Tower concierge lounge was spacious with a working computer and printer. Breakfast in the concierge lounge was continental only, no hot offerings unless you count hot water for instant oatmeal. The hotel is located near the Parkland Hospital medical complex (across the highway and down a probably less than a mile).

Room Tip: Tower rooms are recently updated.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your experience about your stay! I can agree that, with such a large hotel and facilities, that walking across the hotel will definitely make you think about your shoes since our floors have variations of stone! With each group, we do spend time blocking groups close to their meetings, so that attendee's won't feel inconvenienced. At times, this can be a challenge especially with very large groups that fill up the hotel, or have meetings at various portions of the hotel. With your feedback, I will ensure our efforts are strengthened so that we can make our guests more comfortable, thank you.

Quality Assurance Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2012

I was here for business. This hotel did a nice job accommodating my company's conference. Food and service was fine. But since most rooms face an atrium style core, where all the shops and restaurants are housed, it makes for a really noisy night. I would not want to stay here for leisure travel.

Room Tip: I'd expect rooms on higher floors get less noise from the atrium.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
HotelQA, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience about us during your recent visit to Dallas. Please accept our apologies about the noise level during your stay with us, which we do take seriously. The Atrium portion, with it's glass ceiling, can echo noise at times, so we have implemented things to counter-balance any noise, like thick solid doors with acoustic noise strips to help keep sound out. With your feedback, we can double check our efforts, thank you.

Quality Assurance Manager