“Fruit Flavors are our favs.”

Beth Marie's Old Fashioned Ice Cream & Soda Fountain
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Denton
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This place doesn’t disappoint and I am guessing most of the desserts place don’t. Their fruit flavor ice-creams are my favorite- Blueberry being the best. It is also conveniently located right at the square and I like the ambience of the surrounding area. Enjoy.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

To be fair, I'm not a big ice cream fan. It was good, but not as amazing as I heard it was. I like Blue Bell much better.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Great place to stop for desert! Then walk around the old square while you lick your cone. Great flavors, some very unusual, Old Fashioned Ice Cream created right here in Denton.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Your visit to Beth Marie's will bring a smile to your face and those with you. It is set as the old-fashioned ice cream parlor decor but offers modern flavors combined with original techniques. Definitely a place for anyone visiting the area to stop in at. And, the locals love that it is nearby! My family always enjoys stopping in for a nice treat.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting our grandsons this week and I wanted to spend time with each one individually. I was told that ice cream was what was requested so... I found Beth Marie’s. Really friendly people, nice atmosphere and great ice cream. Thank you for a great time with my grand kiddo!