“Great value dining!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Thinking of Thai Foods... this place will definitely popup in my head. Nice yummy food in cozy atmosphere, pad-thai and fried dumpling are one of the best in Denton.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I went here on Friday evening at 5:00 PM for an every dinner with my family. When we got there it was raining really hard and there were only our family and another gentle man for dinner in the entire restaurant. Since it is BYOB we had picked up a six pack beer and asked for an opener which she took a while to bring. As soon as she brought us the opener before we even have chance to open us the bottles she asked us to order the appetizer and dinner so, that in her own words “I don’t have to come back here” to get our order for dinner I guess. Really! We had order soup and spring rolls for appetizer only and told her to give us few minutes to look over the menu and yes to drink our beer as well. She came back in about two minutes and insisted that we order our dinner now. We placed and order for our dinner and guess what, the spring roll came and the dinner came right after but the soup didn’t make to the table until after everything else had already been arrived on the table. My wife asked her why the soup not came before dinner to which she said “that’s why I told you to order sooner.” Go here for food only and order it really fast too. Leave all your other expectations of dining out at home.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Very friendly staff and very yummy food. Tea is great too. Authentic cuisine at good prices. Been in town for year and know what they are doing!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I absolutely love Thai food. I eat it everywhere. Nothing special here. Small amounts are served. I am used to leftovers. Yellow curry is decent, but Pad Kee Mow was disappointing.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

We love eating here and visit at least 2x per month, my MIL visits more often. The portions are big, the flavors are delicious and we have never had a problem with our order. It does get a bit crowded even though there is plenty of room. The only downfall is that the soft drinks are canned, they should really invest in a fountain.

Been to Thai Ocha? Share your experiences!