“Great Thai Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have always wanted to try this place. We are glad we did!! We order the Pad Thia and we were not disappointed. Very delicious! I had the spicy Seafood Hor Mok & it was so flavorful! My husband had the Pompano Dish. The fish was very well cooked, along with a great spicy sauce. The service was also great! We will be returning!!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Always graceful service! I ordered roast duck in tamarind sauce. It tasted like Christmas dinner! The meat was rich, well cooked, and had a great spicy/and just a little bit sweet sauce that reminded me of Duck a l'orange. I also love the soups (Tom Khat) here and their Thai ice tea is a great desert drink. I have eaten here three times as I am from out of state, but when I am near Denton, I always love to come home to Thai Ocha!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

This was ok, but I would not say authentic Thai. Maybe American Thai. The flavors were good. My wife ordered Pad Thai - the portion was small and even though she ordered it Thai hot, it came medium hot. I got a chicken fried rice dish and it was just fine. Service was very good.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Thinking of Thai Foods... this place will definitely popup in my head. Nice yummy food in cozy atmosphere, pad-thai and fried dumpling are one of the best in Denton.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I went here on Friday evening at 5:00 PM for an every dinner with my family. When we got there it was raining really hard and there were only our family and another gentle man for dinner in the entire restaurant. Since it is BYOB we had picked up a six pack beer and asked for an opener which she took a while to bring. As soon as she brought us the opener before we even have chance to open us the bottles she asked us to order the appetizer and dinner so, that in her own words “I don’t have to come back here” to get our order for dinner I guess. Really! We had order soup and spring rolls for appetizer only and told her to give us few minutes to look over the menu and yes to drink our beer as well. She came back in about two minutes and insisted that we order our dinner now. We placed and order for our dinner and guess what, the spring roll came and the dinner came right after but the soup didn’t make to the table until after everything else had already been arrived on the table. My wife asked her why the soup not came before dinner to which she said “that’s why I told you to order sooner.” Go here for food only and order it really fast too. Leave all your other expectations of dining out at home.