“Truly a GREAT chain...”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Om: We stopped for an early dinner before our first Mean Green football game! I feel like TR never disappoints regardless of location. The filet was so tender that I could mistake it from a high end steakhouse. I had TWO potatoes as my two sides, and both plain, but they cook them so well that I didn’t need any additional butter or toppings! Awesome service, and for three people to eat it only cost $52 not including tax. One of my favorite chain restaurants because I feel like their food is just of a higher quality, and the atmosphere is unique.

Nom: Nice stop on our way to a Mean Green football game with Sis! They are always good, it's a solid chain if your looking for a reasonably priced steak. I had the kids grilled chicken fingers and it was pretty good. A little dry but a nice sized portion that won't go to waste! I think I filled up on rolls, which Sis and I could make a meal of along with refills of sweet tea. Now I'm hungry for a steak, and can't wait to go back with my handsome love!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Been to many Texas Roadhouse restaurants through a few states, and overall, consistently good food and good service. Same at this one. Family party of four adults, all happy with their meals, service was attentive and polite. Spot on.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed in this place!

We were visiting our family from Canada and decided to come here to celebrate my wife's birthday. We were 6 adults and 3 children under 6. The hostess told my sister initially that they would give us a table where we could all sit together, but when we were called to be seated, they wanted to split us up between a booth and a separate table. Not acceptable!

The whole point of us coming here was that we wanted to sit together as a family - we do not usually see each other often.

Upon much arguing and pleading that we wanted to sit together, they crammed us onto a table of 6. We could not add any chairs for the kids, so we asked for high-chairs for all of them. This was quite uncomfortable, but we made it work - it was our choice.

This was all just the beginning, though. Our server was an absolute disaster and could have definitely used some support from his team. He was clearly frazzled.

The food came out before the drinks, and when he brought the drinks he dropped half the tray on the floor. He also did not bring us any straws and we had to ask three times to get them!

After he had already taken our order, he came back to our table and asked if he could take our order - he completely forgot he had already taken our order (we had already received the appetizer, even!).

When done our meal my sister asked for ice cream and a separate bowl for our daughter, so that she could enjoy a bit of ice cream and share with her cousins. She had to ask three times!

Bottom line... Food was pretty good, but service an absolute disaster! I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We had 6 people to our party. They crammed us in an oversized booth. This establishment is not particularly good for large group dinning together. It’s very cramped and loud. The food is usually good but we had a bad night. It was a Friday and they were busy but that is no excuse. Three of the four steaks that were ordered at our table were extremely over cooked. The offered to make us new ones. Two of the three accepted but by the time they received the new steak everyone was done and ready to go. The did comp one meal and discount the other.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I have always loved Texas Roadhouse. They have the best rolls for free!!! I recommend the smothered chicken

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!