“Big Surprise”

New China King Buffet
Ranked #215 of 404 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I travel throughout the US for work and I enjoy the occasional Buffet. I was shocked at how well presented and the overall quality of the food was. I would most diffidently stop here again the next time I am in town. The spicy chicken was out of this world and they have a hibachi grill which was a major plus for me.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

The lunch buffet is around 9 dollars with a drink. They have a great mix of different dishes. I had three platefuls plus ice cream. Service was good. They keep your drink full. This is a buffet so there isn't much to the service.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Its been awhile since my last visit and I have to say there has been improvement . Better selections, hot,fresh and flavorful. It seems brighter and cleaner. The value is also good. It was worth returning.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Kind of what you expect from most Chinese Buffets. Average food with average choices. They did have gluten free soy sauce which was great. Service was very good!

Reviewed 29 August 2015

This buffet offers a significant selection in their large serving area. As with all buffets, it is typical in that regard, however notably clean and quiet.