“Great quality and flavor ”
Review of The Bowllery - CLOSED

The Bowllery
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Finally -- quality ingredients and great flavor. I had the grilled chicken teriyaki. Moist tender chicken -not the rubbery cheap chicken alot of places serve.
Great sauce in just the right amount--not drowning in sauce to coverup low quality ingredients.
Fresh broccoli and carrots cooked perfectly. Volume of food good--and price very cheap $7.50.
The menu has a lot of vegan items that are not for me, but the chicken teriyaki is worth the trip
I will be back many times.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Very nice vegan eatery with multiple choices on the menu! Very nice vintage interior with mismatched chairs/ tables. Nice atmosphere and great fresh food!

1  Thank Laurie S
Reviewed 9 May 2016

This place is the opposite of most restaurants where the vegans or vegetarians do not have much to pick from. I will say this the food is fresh. Though I think it is a bit pricier for being right off the UNT campus. I have decided to give you a description of some items on there menu. Organic Mango, Orange lemonade, vair-day rice bowl add tofu, Teriyaki chicken bowl, Tempeh burger, Gado rice bowl no egg, Coconut single desert.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

First of all - the food is good, even very good. There is a very eclectic menu.

Head's-up: it's BYOB. No no one seems to mention that anywhere.

This place is in the heart of University-land. This is almost universally a young crowd, and the room is pretty cold and sterile. We were first seated next to a couple of young women having some drinks and expressing their opinions about men, etc. quite loudly. We asked to move and were very politely accommodated.

We'd go back for the food, if the room and ambiance were a bit more inviting.

1  Thank MaineDivers
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Picked up a to go order for my first time here. Best fresh food around. I love the atmosphere and the staff were all very pleasant.