“Best sushi I've had!”

J Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 410 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

I love J Sushi! My friends and I have been coming here since it opened. The wait staff is great and the owner is so sweet. The sushi is always fresh and it's all reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Rolls were great! Service was great. Prices were reasonable. I little out of the way from the university, but worth the drive.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

My first time trying sushi was in this place and I couldn't have chosen a better restaurant! Sushi is delicious and so is the ramen. Definitely give this restaurant a try!

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Great ahi tower. Other rolls were fresh too and very tasty. Friendly servers as well. Nice to have good sushi selections in Denton. Never been disappointed here.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Came there thanks to a business trip all the way from France. Excellent choice of sushis. The interior is basic, but the choice in makis is really good. I clearly remember the Atomic one, not for the faint hearted in terms of spiciness. Hopefully I'll come back here one day to try some more.