“Great start to my day trip to Denton”
Review of Rusty Taco Denton

Rusty Taco Denton
Ranked #26 of 426 Restaurants in Denton
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Took a day trip to Denton with some friends and we began the day with Rusty Taco. I had the #5 and #11 and was very surprised by how good my tacos were. The aesthetic of the restaurant was really cool as well, I liked the carved up tables outside on the patio.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

They serve a wide variety of great tacos. I got a vegetarian taco that was really tasty (and I’m not even a vegetarian). I also got one of the specials (I don’t remember the name. Something with chicken and bacon Ethan was also quite good) The outdoor patio is shaded and a pleasant place to eat.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I wanted to be wowed because I have tried several restaurants in that area and loved them all, but this one was just okay. I had two different kinds of brisket tacos and the brisket seemed very dried out and they weren’t very flavorful. My friend wasn’t wowed by hers either. It is Dog friendly outside, so that is a plus and it is a cheap meal which is perfect for it being a college town. They serve breakfast tacos all day.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We were in Dallas visiting family and this place was recommended to us by our son & wife. You walk in & order your tacos. Selection is limited to street tacos but there are several choices. We tried fried chicken, pork & brisket. All were excellent! We also had a margarita which was from a machine dispenser but still quite tasty. Customers can choose from a variety of taco sauces. We enjoy hot sauces, but they were all good. We definitely recommend trying out this place. We would have gone again if we had time!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Nice place, quick service, fish taco and brisket taco were really good, great hot sauce condiments if you like spicy.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Rusty Taco Denton? Share your experiences!