“Bare Bones Cafe with Great Food and Service”

Yummy's Greek Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 412 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese
Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is a shop with the looks of a fast food cafe. The employees are friendly and helpful, the menu varied and the taste good. We had the Yummy's Platter ($37) for Two and there were bits of all kinds of Middle Eastern foods, with enough for taking home. Our son had the Gyro platter and loved it. The tsatziki was runny, but tasty; the hummus particularly good, as was the Baba Ganoush. Falafel balls were very tasty; gyro meat good, chicken particularly good, beef a bit overcooked.The desserts are not made on site, except maybe the Walnut Baklava which is not as sweet as most, but I find that an advantage. If you enjoy little holes in the wall with good food, come here. Lots of folks just came for take-out as well.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

When I’m in Denton, I always go to Yummy’s. Their food is the freshest ever. Great for lunch or dinner. Don’t let the outside appearance for you. They sell high-quality food with an amazing taste. I was traveling through, so I ordered to go: baba ghanouj and spanakopita. They gave me fresh pita bread (a lot of it) which I guess came with the baba. It was wrapped in foil and was so fresh & warm like it just came out of the oven. Absolutely delicious. Yummy’s is consistent that’s why always stop there.
I think of trying other restaurants in Denton but I always go back because I know it will be amazing.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in Denton and thought we would try Yummys. It came highly recommended. It didn't disappoint. I had the falafel and my husband had the gyro. We also got hummus. Everything was fabulous. We wish they had a Yummys were we live. We also got baklava and a maamoul to take back to our inn. Both were delicious. The bill was under $30.00. A great price for great food.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Great local spot for a gyro or some hummus. Only holds about 30 people but friendly family owned and run.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This is our stop on saturday afternoon errand runnings. The gyros are wonderful. Small and quaint family owned.

Been to Yummy's Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!