“No frills good food”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We went as a family and found this no frills restaurant that featured good sushi and well prepared food. The service was excellent.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice food. Authentic. My son is a Chinese food critic and will be attending the local college in the fall. He was thrilled to find Mr. Chopsticks!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Come in, seat yourself. Tuesday evening not crowded and we were waited on immediately. There are so many things on the menue it is seriously hard to decide. We decided on Pad Thai, Steamed Vegetables, and Spider Roll. The Pad Thai was wonderful; the Steamed Vegetables were fresh and perfectly cooked; the Spider Roll... well what can I say, the sushi here is wonderful! Actually everything we had was amazing and at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

While the building is old, and service is only so-so, the food was good enough. The prices were mid range, but I was disappointed to get so much more rice than what I was thinking I was paying for. The food is hot and tasty tho, one should at least try it once to see for themselves. Parking is not easy when you use theirs.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

The four of us went here for a different kind of Sunday lunch. We shared bok choi and chicken lettuce wraps and then each had our own entrees. I had chicken in a bean sauce with broccoli and brown rice. I was expecting it to be be a black bean spicy sauce, while still good it was a little bland. The total cost for the four of us was $70 including soft drinks.

Been to Mr. Chopsticks? Share your experiences!