“Delicious Sushi and Teriyaki”

Blue Ginger Japanese Bistro
Ranked #15 of 400 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We stopped in as a family the other evening, based on good reviews of the restaurant. We had the Blue Ginger sushi, as an appetizer. It was very good, and I typically hate sushi. My family loved it as well. I had the Teriyaki Steak, which came on a bed of cabbage and veggies. The cabbage tasted fishy, but the steak was very good. My family had teriyaki chicken, and preferred the steak to the chicken. The service was good -- it is a very small place so limited seating, but we didn't have to wait. I would go back again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Was there for an extended business trip. Visited there a couple times a week. Incredibly good food and friendly people. Even when very busy they get you in quickly.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered an appetizer and two relatively standard rolls for lunch. I was expecting rolls 5-8 pieces each. And the eel had 8 pieces and 'Awesome' roll was super awesome and must have had 10-11 pieces. Tasty. Quick service around lunch time. All good!

1  Thank Jeroen B
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Great friendly service with a smile, waitress cared about us and if we were happy. Had fried rice, Denton Rolls and Spicy Tuna Rolls. ALL was very good, the rolls were fresh and tasty, all for a decent price. We will go back every chance we are in town. Blue Ginger is a must try, a very well run restaurant, a hidden gem.

1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 4 March 2017

We had dinner in this restaurant on a Saturday night. The staff is friendly. The food is quite good. I had the filet mignon with scallops. As with most Japanese restaurants, the steak is served with a soup and salad, which were very good. My daughter got sushi rolls which were very good as well. If you are in the Denton area, I recommend this restaurant highly.