“Great place for Thai”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I really love the food here. And it's pretty authentic. We had some friends visiting from Thailand and they loved it. One caution: Some of the spucier dishes are REALLY hot!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We were on the road back to Austin and needed a quick meal. The service was fast, and the Tom Ky Guy was delicious and hot. The don't skimp on the ingredients in their food--there was plenty of creamy coconut milk in my soup, and my husbands egg rolls were full of great veggies. It was a really good meal.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

We visited the Sweet Basil as a large group, it was a last minute decision so we did not have a reservation. The restaurant was very accommodating, staff was friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

The last time I reviewed this place, I wasn't impressed. Since then, I believe Sweet Basil has had a change in ownership or management, and it's evident in the food and the service. We have eaten here several times over the last six months and have received some delicious meals and attentive, pleasant service. I can recommend the House Cashew Chicken and the Tofu Ginger, and the pickiest eater in my family loves the Yellow Curry with Chicken. There is a lunch special Monday through Friday (from 11 to 2, if I'm remembering correctly) that is a very good value: you get a fried spring roll, soup, and entree for $7.95. Thai food is rich in sauces, and if there's a sauce you'd like, ask them and they'll probably make it for you.

So overall, I'm happy to report that we regularly visit Sweet Basil again.

Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

Had a good lunch at this place. Restaurant is clean and nicely decorated.

Staff is very friendly and prompt.

Good lunch set and also good alacarte. Food quality is good and tasty.

Located at a mall area and convenient.

happy eating