“Very good Thai food in Denton”
Review of Khao San

Khao San
Ranked #76 of 428 Restaurants in Denton
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Between dine in and take out, I've been to Khao San at least a dozen times. The food here is very consistent and very good. The main investor in this restaurant is a guy who owns Royal Thai Restaurant in Dallas which is rated by Zagat as the number 1 Thai restaurant in that city. I've tried many items on the Khao San menu including the fresh rolls with peanut sauce, won ton soup, thai corn patties, pad thai, swimming angel with coconut milk sauce, and the ginger stir fry. With the entrees such as swimming angel, ginger stir fry, and pad thai, you can pick your protein including beef, pork, chicken, shrimp, and tofu. I've recommended this restaurant to some people over the last year and I've also taken my mom and sister there. They both loved Khao San. The only drawback is that continued construction on hwy 380 makes getting there a bit tough. Hopefully, the state will finish the road soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I had lunch at this place. The service is prompt and friendly. The appetizer (fresh rolls) was very tasty. We had curry as our main dish. I had musamun curry and my daughter had the yellow curry. Both were very nice. I would recommend this restaurant very highly.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

We eat here once every two weeks. The food is always fresh. Love the salmon dishes. Pad won seen is a favorite, too. Atmosphere is good and you can see the chiefs at work in the kitchen. Very helpful wait staff.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped in to try it out and was not dissapointed at all. The pineapple curry was wonderful and the service was excellent. Will definitely return

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Decided to stop in for a quick lunch today and was not disappointed! Service was great and prompt. I just had the fresh roles which were served with peanut sauce. Huge portion and very tasty! Very pretty dish! I will come back for sure to try more!