“Never a bad meal”

Masa Sushi Sake
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Love the Bento Boxes, hibachi shrimp, shaggy dog roll, and their fried rice. We eat here a lot and have never me had a bad meal or bad service.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed 25 April 2020

Picked up an order here on Monday that was incorrectly made and Masa wanted me to pay for the order to be remade correctly. Absolutely terrible customer service. Picked up the food during my lunch break on Monday, called immediately after I got home and realized 3 of my rolls (same type) were made wrong to let them know 2/4 ingredients were missing from the rolls. They asked if I could come back to fix them, I said I could not because I didnt have enough time before having to go back to work, but would be ordering again soon since I eat there often. I was told, no worries, we'll make a note on the account and to just let them know the next time I'm ordering who I spoke to (Antonio) and they'd remake it for free on my next order. While trying to place my next order today, 4 days later, I was then told that they could give me the rolls for 30%, then 40%, then 50% off instead of remaking it for free as I was originally told. The general manager said the sushi chef claimed that he made it correctly when she asked him today (LOL), she wasn't there that day to okay what I was told, and now they could only give me a discount instead of remaking the rolls as promised. Absolutely terrible customer service; & a really bad business decision not to remedy the situation for a repeat customer after promising to do so. When people are paying $12-15/roll, it should be made correctly ...

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

Never been disappointed here. The sushi is always fresh and delicious. Atmosphere is very nice and cozy. Staff always a pleasure.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

The service is above standard. Very friendly and attentive. The susi is to die for fresh. A favorite for sushi!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

This place is a frequent lunch meet spot for myself and my husband. Their lunch specials cant be beat! My husband isn't a huge sushi fan. Therefore, the bento box and hibachi specials are his go to. He is always happy with the quality and quantity of food. The sushi and sushimi are always very fresh, tasty, and artistically displayed. By the way. If you order the salad. Go with the peanut dressing. You wont regret it!

Date of visit: January 2019