“We were very pleased. Really good food.”

287 Roadhouse Restaurant & Sportsbar
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Dumas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I don't eat chicken-fried steak often but I do know a good one when I have it. This one was very good. So were the grilled vegetables and the fried okra. The dinner rolls were excellent. Seriously, the fare here is as a good as one will find of its type in a large city. My only complaint is they need to tidy up the parking areas for a much better entrance experience. we return on our next CO trip.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Second time traveling through the area, and stopped by for lunch. Excellent ribeye and sides. Cooked to perfection. Waitstaff were topnotch. Will make it a stop any time near the area. Prices were cheat for quality.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Nothing special to report, except the Fried Okra was great. So whatever you order, select that as one of your sides!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Food is always good and consistent at this restaurant .. My only complaint today was a very loud and obnoxious customer that the staff never seemed to ask him to lower his voice and laugh ... Our table couldn't even talk over his voice ... Everyone in the room kept staring at him but he didn't care .. I think the staff or manager should ha e taken care of this situation .. But thumbs up on the food

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My husband loved the chicken fried steak ,mashed potatoes w country gravy
I liked that the mashed potatoes did not have the potato skins in it , nice and smooth. Service was good

Been to 287 Roadhouse Restaurant & Sportsbar? Share your experiences!