“Great Find!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My family stopped here because it was close to our motel and we were happy we did! The staff was nice and they have a wide variety of food with everything from mexican, steak, seafood, burgers, pasta and even pizza! My husband had to chicken fried chicken and I had the steak kabob, both were excellent. I have to say though, the rolls and honey butter were probably the highlight of the meal for us. My 2 year old couldn't get enough and we had to hide it so he would eat his chicken nuggets! We will definitely be stopping here again when we come back through this part of Texas!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The staff was friendly. The service was somewhat slow; our cocktails sat on the bar for for some time before our server appeared again to deliver them. Our appetizer of fried pickles was just barely average; the breading was so heavy it was hard to taste the pickles. Both of our filets were cooked correctly and were tender and flavorful. My husband's french fries were very good, but the house salad was less than ordinary; the iceberg lettuce was not very fresh. My grilled fresh vegetables were also very good. My other side was green beans; they were from a can. I didn't even eat them. Interestingly, the mixed fresh vegetables included green beans, but the green bean side was the canned beans. Why not fresh green beans?

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Restaurant was right across from our hotel. It was late so we're we're looking for something light. I had the grilled chicken Caesar salad which was not a good value at 9$....not enough romaine and too many croutons. My husband had the beef nacho appetizer which was huge! Enough for two people for Dinner! Tons of meat and queso with all the trimmings, and only a dollar more then my mediocre salad. Serves me right I guess. Friendly prompt service I'll say that tho.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were traveling to Dallas from Sturgis SD and after looking at the beautiful Angus cows, were in the mood for a steak. We checked the time and it was about 15 minutes before they closed at 9pm. I called to make a to go order. When we arrived the bartender said come on in and we were able to sit down and totally relax.

THANKS to the entire staff

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Across from the hotel we were staying in. One of the few places that stay open until 10am. Staff was friendly. Food was ok. The roles are big and delicious. Father's chicken fried steak was huge. Unreal portion, enough for three people. Husband got chicken parmesan. I got steak bites with onions and mushrooms. All said food was ok. My drink vodka with cranberry was super sweet. Grey Goose was only $5, that is amazing price. A wide variety of a menu. We come through here at least four times a year and will probably stop again maybe order a few different things. Food is average but place is clean. Price is decent. Few options in this small town.