US$90
US$68
US$63
US$217
US$199
Best Western Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites(Pflugerville)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$112
US$109
US$95
Travelocity
Taylor Village Inn(Taylor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$60
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$100
US$90
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsa nice place to stayfront desk staff was very friendlythe breakfast areaaustin areaclean roomscoffee makerwould stay here againtornadohieunittexasmicrowave
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Our room was clean, spacious and had everything we needed. We thought the beds were really comfortable. On our way out, we were able to order breakfast from the menu to take with us. Bennigans was perfect for a cocktail. And it seemed that every place we needed to go was 8 minutes away. We used Uber, and our drivers were great.

Room Tip: King Suite was spacious.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I've been staying at this Holiday Inn Express off and on for the last 4 years. It is beginning to get run down. The carpet in my room was old, the room was musty and damp smelling, and the walls need to be repainted. Around 9:45 pm, one of the rooms a few doors down had two dogs that starting barking. This continued for about 30 minutes or so. Not only was it annoying, I didn't realize this hotel allowed patrons to have dogs in the rooms. The most important thing I have a complaint about was the cost of the room. Evidently, there was some event going on in the area, as most of the hotels had no available rooms. I usually pay around $115 a night to stay at this hotel which is a decent value for an older hotel. However, for this stay, I was charged $155 for the one night, With tax it came out to $177. This is NOT a $150 a night hotel! I do not appreciate the policy of raising the prices because of a higher demand due to local events. I know most hotels do this, but as an Honors member and someone that stays here fairly often, I don't appreciate being taken for more money.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elgin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear 174btw,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and we appreciate your above average rating on staff service and location. However, it is regrettable your stay was inconvenienced by the dated condition of the hotel facility, the noise level from the barking dogs, and the rate which did not live up to your expectations. Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention as this is our best resource to know how our hotels are being managed to a high standard and to evaluate what can be improved. I have this information documented and it will be forwarded to the hotel management for review and to take actions accordingly.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

No hotels or inns are perfect and this one falls into that category. Minimal parking since it's location is cramped in with two shops in front and its snack vending machine is lacking. But don't let that chase you away. The rooms are comfortable and accommodating with a microwave, fridge, and Coffee maker. The beds are comfortable and clean with sets of labeled pillows for your sleep needs.
Bathroom is equipped with a hair blow dryer and a gracious amount of towels which is normally something I find lacking in even more upscale inns and hotels.

I would definitely stay here again if I come to Elgin with my family

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Elgin-HIEX, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elgin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us for your stay. We are always appreciative of feedback and pleased to hear the room exceeded your standards.

Looking forward to your next visit,

Diana R.
Front Office Manager
Holiday Inn Express in Elgin

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We were displaced from our home on Monday Feb20th, 2017, due to a tornado in our small town of Elgin, Texas. We called other hotels in the area and in Manor, Texas which is a 10 minute drive and no one was even remotely interested in helping our community except for Holiday Inn Express in Elgin, Texas.
They gave us a room for our family of 5, half off from the normal rate, which included free breakfast for the family.
THANK YOU TO THE MANAGEMENT, STAFF, AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS DISCOUNT TO OUR COMMUNITY.
There were many families that needed help and you all stepped up to the plate.

The rooms were clean, comfortable, spacious, and the staff was top notch. I would stay here again but I live a mile from here. I will always from this point on recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place here in Elgin.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel was as expected of a Holiday Inn. Good breakfast and clean rooms. The lady at the desk, Muna I believe was her name, was a real pleasure both nights we stayed and helped with our complicated schedule and check in process. Will stay again in future.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business