“VERY happy with my experience!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Ennis
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Ennis
Sugar Land, Texas
“VERY happy with my experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

I booked my room on priceline.com and got a super deal so I was concerned about the quality, well, I was thrilled. The staff was nice to me, the room was large and very comfortable, sheets clean, bed soft, big fluffy pillows, coffee pot, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and coffee maker all in the room and of course cable TV. It is right off I-45 but I could hear no noise except an occasional door slam by a noisy guest but that is not the motels fault and it was no big deal in the grand scheme of things. I live in Sugar Land and was attending a bridal shower in Plano. The Days Inn at Ennis was a welcome reprieve and a comfortable night spent, before driving back to the Houston area on Sunday. Thanks guys!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
ennis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2010

I had to do an overnight in Ennis and stayed at the Days Inn. First, you NEVER know what to expect in a new place but, I must say that I was impressed. I had a package sent ahead of time and they held it and knew right away it was for me at check-in. The room was well kept, nicely decorated and clean. The bed alone was firm and very comfortable. Though the hotel is by the highway, it was very quiet and I felt safe, which I was concerned because I was traveling alone. I asked if i could do a late check-out and it was no problem. I highly recommend staying here and would return.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
New London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2010

This was our second time at this Days Inn in the last three years- we visit family in Ennis Texas.
It is located right off the highway, next to a more visible- yet much more expensive competitor.
Since we simply use the room for sleeping and bathroom facilities ( showers etc...) it met our needs and is the best value in town. In addition to the low nightly rate, we also get free breakfast which makes it a even better deal!
I should point out we are world travelers that own a timeshare- we are used to what we would label far superior properties with full resort facilities- so we know how to gauge and compare properties.
Kudos to the staff who are always very friendly, efficient and helpful.
Also only about 30 minutes from Dallas- so not very far from civilization.
Whenever we travel to Ennis- this is the place to stay for us.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2009

Definitely worth your money. Reasonable priced for all you get. Breakfast is great, rooms are nice, and the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2008

We stayed there August 22, 2008. The room was terrible. The walls had over spray of texture and were not very clean. The bathroom walls and door was filthy. The refrigerator did not work. They had an electrical cord that was pieced together with electrical tape. The water sprinkler above the bed had a wash cloth stuck around it. It was just plain nasty. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Liked — nothing at all.
  • Disliked — everything. pool water was even green!!
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple