Days Inn by Wyndham Ennis
  • Pool
US$78
TripAdvisor
Budget Inn(Ennis)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleantruck parkingplenty of parkingfront desk attendantcotton patchwould stay againgreat roomoff the highwaywithin walking distancehot breakfasteggstexas
Reviewed 21 October 2010

I had to do an overnight in Ennis and stayed at the Days Inn. First, you NEVER know what to expect in a new place but, I must say that I was impressed. I had a package sent ahead of time and they held it and knew right away it was for me at check-in. The room was well kept, nicely decorated and clean. The bed alone was firm and very comfortable. Though the hotel is by the highway, it was very quiet and I felt safe, which I was concerned because I was traveling alone. I asked if i could do a late check-out and it was no problem. I highly recommend staying here and would return.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2010

This was our second time at this Days Inn in the last three years- we visit family in Ennis Texas.
It is located right off the highway, next to a more visible- yet much more expensive competitor.
Since we simply use the room for sleeping and bathroom facilities ( showers etc...) it met our needs and is the best value in town. In addition to the low nightly rate, we also get free breakfast which makes it a even better deal!
I should point out we are world travelers that own a timeshare- we are used to what we would label far superior properties with full resort facilities- so we know how to gauge and compare properties.
Kudos to the staff who are always very friendly, efficient and helpful.
Also only about 30 minutes from Dallas- so not very far from civilization.
Whenever we travel to Ennis- this is the place to stay for us.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2009

Definitely worth your money. Reasonable priced for all you get. Breakfast is great, rooms are nice, and the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2008

We stayed there August 22, 2008. The room was terrible. The walls had over spray of texture and were not very clean. The bathroom walls and door was filthy. The refrigerator did not work. They had an electrical cord that was pieced together with electrical tape. The water sprinkler above the bed had a wash cloth stuck around it. It was just plain nasty. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 13 March 2008

I stayed here on a road trip to Dallas. The room was noisy (it's right near 45) but it was clean. The icemaker wasn't working. :-(

The free breakfast was good- waffles, muffins, coffee, cereal.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business