“Great food and drinks”

Conroy's Irish Pub
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Description: Conroy's Irish Pub is located 7 miles south of Boerne right off IH10! Make the short drive for great eats, a cold pint & a memorable experience! We're open 7 days a week from 11am-2am!Amenities:Darts, Pool Tables, Giant Jenga, Ping Pong, Beer Pong, Juke Box, Outdoor PatioKitchen Hours:Sunday to Wednesday 11am-10pmThursday to Saturday 11am-Midnight*This is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted on Patio*
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Food is awesome drinks are gray and the staff is fantastic. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. They are also open for breakfast and do an amazing job. Enjoy!

1  Thank titans11

Reviewed 2 December 2016

We have visited Conroys a few times but went this week for dinner. The food was truly amazing. I had chicken fried chicken and tortilla soup, both very good. My husband had chicken fried steak and our neighbor had Salisbury steak. All of us loved our food! The place was packed and even had live music. Hubby had a black and blue drink which he loved, I had cosmos. All yummy!!

2  Thank Shan B
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Truth in advertising: Conroy's has been here awhile, but under new management, with a new menu and a fresh look, this should be your go-to place when in the Fair Oaks Ranch area.

We've been several times in the last month and everything on the menu is excellent....from traditional comfort food like burgers and fries (as good as any in the area), wings (REALLY good!), ribs, and appetizers (try the potato skins and onion rings....OMG good) to full blown meals that rival the fanciest of places "down the road." Extraordinary salmon....even a traditional turkey dinner...

The new owner and manager have worked overtime to get quality whiskeys and plenty of good beer on tap (along with other drink favorites)...they will make a mean Old Fashioned if you like and have some good Irish and Scotch whiskies for you to try.

My new favorite local place....I think they will impress you, but if they don't, we found they will bend over backwards to make your experience perfect. This is a bar, grill and family restaurant boxing well above their weight and scoring knockouts!

Cheers!

1  Thank kevinwooton
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

DO NOT LISTEN TO BAD REVIEWS

Read the recent bad reviews of Conroy's. First who orders a Steak in a bar and expects it to be good. Bars are for Sandwiches, Wings and Finger Food. Talking about Wings! My Daughter and I stopped in on our trip to California. The Wings were so Delicious. As far as the Couple that passed it up because of the Drunks outside and the Waitress with the tattoos scantily dressed. HELLO!!!!! A Pub is a Bar!!!!! Where did they think they were going????
As far as the Waitress goes we had EXCELLENT Service. In fact even the Bartender came over to check on us. I would highly recommend stopping in for a good meal and Friendly Hospitality.

2  Thank Marta C
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I wanted something to eat and we live in Fair Oaks so my husband suggested Conroy's. I am Irish, it sounded like a great idea! Upon arriving at this new Pub, my husband suggested I stay in the car and he would chalk it out. Upon entering the establishment he was confronted by two drunks lying on the couch...and female bartender covered with tattoos wearing a tank top. Stopping in his tracks, he turned around and returned to the car! Not our scene I'm afraid.