“Lunch”

Ranked #623 of 1,633 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here several times. Great menu selection. I like the vegetable tempura and spicy tuna rolls. Good service and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

A coworker and I ate here on our last trip to Fort Worth. Since it was our first time eating there, we weren't sure which rolls to order. We left it up to the waitress who brought us a great selection of sushi which we loved. I highly recommend this restaurant! The staff was also friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Terrific food, fantastic service. The owner makes sure everything is the best. I don't get to visit there anymore and I miss it a lot!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

I've tried all the top places for sushi, But none exceeds the flavor, freshness, friendly service at Sushi Tao. I just had lunch and can recommend the roll lunch bento, I get the spicy crab, and the salmon avocado roll. The amount of fish and attention to detail (toasted sesame seeds on each roll) I also love the grilled calamari with ginger sauce, it's to die for!

Reviewed 1 January 2016

My fiancée suggested this place because of all the good reviews. When we finally tried them out on New Years Eve it was kinda empty. The atmosphere was boring, not much to look at. Their green tea is powered and taste weird. We ordered pork and got chicken. When we told them about it after tasting it, they lied and said it was pork. After that they ignored us almost forgetting our sushi and dessert. Also, dont try the fried ice cream, its not that great. P.s. They also have a small variety on their menu.