“Great food ”

Yolk.
Ranked #75 of 1,608 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We put in our reservation around 1030 am on a Saturday. We were told the wait would be an hour, but there were several open tables. We switched to request bar seating and that sped things up as we only waited about 20 minutes. The food was great - definitely get the cheesy grits over the potatoes as they were just so-so. The Bloody Mary is a decent size but the mimosas are small for the price - see photo. Again there were always several open tables so I’m not sure they were staffed at their top level.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We had a sunday morning breakfast here. The service was excellent. The menu selections were good. The food was well prepared. Great downtown breakfast spot.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I tried Yolk for breakfast on Sunday. I understand Sunday mornings can be busy with the church crowd, however, it was a long wait for 2 at 10:00am. You wait for the hostess to give your name, you wait to be seated, you wait to use the restroom and you wait to pay the bill. The system seems a little disorganized as they are trying to sell coffee for people waiting in line. The food was really delicious, the restaurant is very nice and the waitress were very efficient. We waited over a half an hour when they said 15 minutes and ended up sitting at the bar, which is not ideal when you wait so long. Overall it was a loooong breakfast and I will not return for that reason alone and simply why I rated it a 3 star.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast spot. Huge menu with everything from pancakes, eggs, & biscuits and gravy. Lots of creative, indulgence and healthy choices. Gets crowded so be prepared to go early or wait. Has a big lunch menu but I've never eaten lunch here.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The menu items where numerous. Anything you can think imagine egg, they offer it! I did however think l the prices were pretty steep for a casual breakfast place. The shop was clean and the waitress did a wonderful job of keeping our water glasses and coffee cups full.