“Great Ramen”

Oni Ramen
Ranked #220 of 1,623 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I love ramen and I wasn't disappointed. They also have great pork belly steamed buns. I ended up with leftovers that were great the next day. I will definitely be coming back to Oni.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I love Asian food but I had never been to a Ramen restaurant. Our work lunch trip to Oni Ramen was amazing! I ordered the spicy light Ramen with the pork belly, fish cakes and a soft boiled egg. It was delicious! I will definitely be taking my wife back for dinner soon! The atmosphere is very nice and the staff are prompt, professional and courteous! Good job Oni Ramen!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

The meal was great. During happy hour, Ramen is reasonably priced and so is the sake. Our meal was pretty cheap.

If you like heat, go for the Oni reaper ramen. It has Carolina Reaper peppers. Yeah. The good stuff. If you want even more. Ask about the hidden menu. 2X Carolina Reaper. He told me that after I finished the regular reaper. Sad. Now I have to come back. Good amount of broth and ramen. Not overly brothy like other places that have three noodles and a gallon of broth.

Nice little area. Parking requires validation at parking garages, so don't forget about that. Parking can be a little tough unless you get in early enough.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Since visiting Oni the first time I craved the vegetarian ramen so badly I went back two days later! Their soft boiled eggs are so flavorful - and the vegetables in the ramen so fresh. The atmosphere is more upscale casual and it can be a bit cold in there in winter due to all the windows so dress appropriately. The staff are super friendly and will explain everything for those new to ramen. Another nice touch is the mouth wash in the restroom! Sometimes it's just the little things in life.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Was in town visiting a friend for the weekend, and he suggested this joint. Oh man I can't wait to go back. All in all this place just rocks. We got there fairly late, just before 9PM so we were sat right away and the bar staff very friendly and efficient. We ordered the Gyoza as an appetizer and its safe to say that this was the "low point" of the meal, but they were so tasty. Crispy, flavorful. Dinner was only going to go up from an already high bar. Our waitress brought us out an order of spicy seasoned edmamme, and they were steamed perfectly and the spicy seasoning was on point. As for my ramen I ordered the Rich Tonkatsu and added the corn and mushrooms to it. I also had the "hot" level of spiciness. Tons of flavor not overbearing heat. Maybe for fun I might try the "fire" level next time. I don't know if Ill go to "Demon" level as that had Carolina Reapers in it. This was the best ramen I have had. I simply can't wait to go back. Seriously go here.