“First visit but not last”
Review of HG Sply Co.

HG Sply Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
HG Sply Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 1,712 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My wife & I had a gift card so we decided to give it a try. Our waitress Jenn was amazing. She did a great job of explaining the menu. We both choose a different bowl. Both were amazing. Very fresh ingredients and great flavor. There are several more items we want to try. I will tell you if your a meat & taters only eater this may not be for you. The H stands for Hunt or your protein and the G stand for Gather which is the vegetables.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

First of all, this place is tricky to find. You have to park in the shopping complex area and walk toward the back corner of the complex (near the river). When I went, I followed the sound of the amped up power yoga people clapping and yelling in the nearby studio. The restaurant has outdoor seating that's well set up, and inside is an open space with lots of natural light - always a plus. They had many healthy options (from lunch and brunch menu), including vegan queso (made with cashews) with nice spiciness and smooth texture, a huevos rancheros dish with a perfectly cooked egg - just a big of yoke oozing out, and an ahi tuna salad with lovely pink seared ahi. The drink menu was interesting, but once I had my first old-fashioned, I was hooked and ordered another. The kale mimosa was a hit at our table too. I'll be back to try their quinoa burger and some of their sweets!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Yes, please! Friends came here looking for fresh, healthy way to eat. An alternative to a weekend if friend food.
Location - Situated on a little river with the bike path, with two open balconies and indoor seating, it’s just a neat place to sit around and have food.

I was thrilled to try and mimosa. A Mimosa with kale juice. How healthy is that!?
My meal was the ‘True grit’ bowl with chicken for the protein. YES!

$4 - Tribal Mimosa
$15 - True Grit Chicken bowl

1  Thank BigAppleGreg
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Came here about 10am on a Sunday morning and walked right in. The cranberry pecan muffins with strawberry jam were amazing! After that I especially enjoyed their take on huevos rancheros with hard shelled tortillas. Great ambience on the river and very pleasant service. I highly recommend.

2  Thank pes7
Reviewed 10 October 2017

First, I must admit that this restaurant is a little awkwardly hidden but was definitely worth finding. We enjoyed having lunch on a Sunday afternoon at HG Supply. We sat outside underneath the covered patio, which overlooked the river... It was a beautiful day to take in a little sun. The bartenders were extremely personable and suggested a couple of specialty cocktails; however, we decided to enjoy the strawberry flavored cocktail with peppercorn... It was delicious! We also dined on the grits and jalapeno bratwurst which was accompanied by a savoring pickled green mix.

1  Thank neluv05