“Even the vegan queso is fantastic”
Review of HG Sply Co.

HG Sply Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
HG Sply Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 1,716 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I've been to HG twice this week! The food is fantastic, seasoned perfectly and beautifully presented. I had serious doubts about ordering the vegan queso, but it was terrific, with light but crunchy chips. The first time I made my own bowl, with quinoa-mushroom pilaf, sweet potato hash, grilled avocado, and the house lemon ranch dressing. Today, black bean huevos rancheros. And I love the riverfront location. With easy parking, HG is going to be one of my go-to spots.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

A trendy new place that has okay burgers that are overpriced for what you get. The main attractions appear to be the location and the fact it has trendy unusual menu combinations.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My wife & I had a gift card so we decided to give it a try. Our waitress Jenn was amazing. She did a great job of explaining the menu. We both choose a different bowl. Both were amazing. Very fresh ingredients and great flavor. There are several more items we want to try. I will tell you if your a meat & taters only eater this may not be for you. The H stands for Hunt or your protein and the G stand for Gather which is the vegetables.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

First of all, this place is tricky to find. You have to park in the shopping complex area and walk toward the back corner of the complex (near the river). When I went, I followed the sound of the amped up power yoga people clapping and yelling in the nearby studio. The restaurant has outdoor seating that's well set up, and inside is an open space with lots of natural light - always a plus. They had many healthy options (from lunch and brunch menu), including vegan queso (made with cashews) with nice spiciness and smooth texture, a huevos rancheros dish with a perfectly cooked egg - just a big of yoke oozing out, and an ahi tuna salad with lovely pink seared ahi. The drink menu was interesting, but once I had my first old-fashioned, I was hooked and ordered another. The kale mimosa was a hit at our table too. I'll be back to try their quinoa burger and some of their sweets!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Yes, please! Friends came here looking for fresh, healthy way to eat. An alternative to a weekend if friend food.
Location - Situated on a little river with the bike path, with two open balconies and indoor seating, it’s just a neat place to sit around and have food.

I was thrilled to try and mimosa. A Mimosa with kale juice. How healthy is that!?
My meal was the ‘True grit’ bowl with chicken for the protein. YES!

$4 - Tribal Mimosa