“Won't eat here again.”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #438 of 1,744 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The place has gone downhill and the market partner doesn't care. The place is nasty and the food quality has gone down hill. I tried to tell the manager what I had experienced but he was too busy cooking at 3:00 in the afternoon. Bathroom exterior doors were sticky, the table tops and floor were also sticky. I took a dozen pictures and call corporate and they apologized but didn't want the pictures and nobody called me back. They are going to make people sick!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Cool little place that has the feel of PF Changs. This is a really cool lunch place. Prices are very reasonable and cool layout.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I feel very compelled to write this review as this is the second time I have had a bad experience at this Pei Wei location. I placed an order online with a specific pickup time. Upon arrival to pickup my order I was completely ignored by the two young girls behind the counter for approximately 10 minutes as were other customers. When I was finally helped, I waited another 35 minutes for my to-go order which is unacceptable seeing as I had placed the order 45 minutes before my arrival. One of the other customers told me while she was waiting also that she had placed her order and hour and half before arriving. While waiting I observed the following: filthy, dirty dining area, tables were left dirty way too long, floors were nasty, and the two girls behind the counter were sitting on the floor behind the prep table eating meals between waiting for orders to come out (disgusting and I know the Health Dept. would definitely write this up!). There was never any excuse given for the order not being ready and upon getting home with the order my "Lettuce Wraps" had no lettuce AND what is the first word of that menu item.....LETTUCE!!! Inexcusable and pure disorganization and laziness! I will NEVER return to this Pei Wei location again and will certainly tell others about my experience.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Recent to go order, and yes ordered though the on line app. Not ready, heck not even started. Took more time to get it then it would have to wait in line. Very disappointed in the system for to go.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Love their tofu dishes, wish they had more vegetarian options, but have a few good choices. Service is quick, food is hot & fresh!