“Our first visit”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #151 of 1,730 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We were visiting family in Texas from Michigan. We came here for breakfast. It was about a 20 min wait but you could check in on your phone before coming to get a place in line. Maybe next time. I got the special sausage breakfast sandwich. It sounded very interesting with many thing I wouldn't normally put on a breakfast sandwich but it was highly recommended by our server. It had sausage, egg and cheese on a fresh biscuit. There was also arugula, apple butter and mayo. It was amazing. I wish I could go back tomorrow. My wife got a biscuit and the oatmeal. Check it out.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I say again: This is a review of the First Watch restaurant in Fort Worth on CAMP BOWIE. It's been a year since this location opened, can't you have your own listing by now?

BUT, in any case, I rarely give a restaurant 5 stars...I don't care how much the food costs or how great the service is. For us, it's a combination of food quality, selection, service, and how much we hate to leave. First Watch is just such an establishment.

Honestly, we went expecting to have lunch at The Egg and I, which closed a year ago, we found out. So, we thought, let's give this a try.

My wife had the Elevated Egg Sandwich and I the Banana Nut Crunch pancake stack (two pancakes--they're HUGE!), and also the Millionaire's Bacon.

Without exception everything we had was AMAZING. That bacon -- drizzled in maple syrup mixed with cayenne pepper and some kind of carmelized something or another was fantastic. The pancakes and the sandwich...I just couldn't decide which was better.

The service? OUTSTANDING and with a smile...somebody named "M. Patterson." I don't remember her first name, but she was great. I had coffee and the Missus had water, which was served in a chilled bottle so we could provide our own refills. Genius!

I won't drag this out any longer, except to say that FAR AND AWAY this is the best breakfast restaurant in Fort Worth. No one even comes close. No one. And we've been to a lot.

The vibe in the restaurant was so good and the atmosphere so easy that we hated to leave, but the people waiting to get in deserved a shot at this delicious gem in southwest Fort Worth. Our tab was $23.88, including tax, for two meals, and a pot of coffee, and the Millionaire's bacon (Which was only $4.99, so you don't really have to be a millionaire to order it...lol.).

Our top recommendation for breakfast in Fort Worth! Oh, and by the way, HEALTHY choices abound!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was not our first choice for breakfast last Sunday, but it will be from now on! We were seated at a nice clean booth within just a few minutes of arriving. Our waitress was DELIGHTFUL! She was polite, efficient and very professional. She even greeted us with "How are y'all?" We were in the first booth to the right of the front door - I hope this helps to identify her. I apologize for not getting her name.
The menu is huge with a great variety of dishes. Each one of us loved each thing we had: eggs Benedict, Millionaires bacon, lemon pancakes, and chocolate chip pancakes. The food was hot, and delicious. It was presented beautifully. The prices were reasonable. We will return again and again. Don't let anyone know about this place - let's keep it our secret! ; )

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you experienced excellent service and enjoy the variety our menu has to offer. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Visited this location for the first time. I ordered the Tomato and Buratta toast, with eggs, and the Millionaire Bacon - OMG! It was awesome! I keep thinking about breakfast and cannot wait to go back. Service was great and the restaurant has a very good vibe.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you loved your meal and experienced great service as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Good coffee. They have some unusual meals like Avocado Toast. The food was reasonably good and the service was excellent