“Rise No3 rose to the occasion”
Review of rise n°3

rise n°3
Ranked #158 of 1,631 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Description: rise n°3 is a 92-seat salon de souffle and wine bar, located in the Clearfork shopping center. A relaxed bistro focused on the souffle - the masterpiece of French cuisine - rise n°3 is bringing the French classic to Fort Worth diners in a comfortable, casual environment.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great new spot in The Shops at Clearfork featuring French fare. The menu includes a robust selection of savory and dessert souffles, beautiful, tasty salads and marshmallow soup? The decor creates a French Bistro atmosphere. Friendly wait staff promptly served us water, took bev order and delivered a toasty loave of freshly baked bread.

We ordered a steamy bowl of French Onion Soup, jambon and gruyere souffle, Parisian mini-sandwiches and finished with a Grand Marnier souffle. Our brunch was expertly presented, delicious and enjoyable.

Lots more to try ... we'll be regulars!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This started out to be a total slam of the new rise no3 in the Clearfork area of west Fort Worth. That was a knee jerk reaction to the pretentious tone I felt in the place. From the servers’ attempts to affect a French accent to the eclectic decor, I was not impressed. On the other hand the three ladies at dinner could not quit oohing and aahing over the atmosphere and decor. As for the food, I can only give you my impressions.

First, I am not a souffle expert. I can only tell you none of the ones I sampled were worth the price. I did finish the one I ordered, but I would not order it again. I can say the onion soup, the bread, and the Pecan Praline desert souffle were excellent. I can also say none of the four other people at my table were overly impressed with their orders. One did say she would be back, and she bought a cookbook, before she tasted anything.

If you are a souffle lover, you might want to give it a try. Before you do, you might want to consider the following. Our order consisted of a glass of wine, a bottled beer, two souffle’s, two soups, and a Pecan Praline souffle. The ticket was $84 plus tax. With tip the bill for two of us was $101.94. That’s a lot of coin for three egg dishes, two soups and two adult beverages.

Bottom line! It was not my cup of tea, but it might be yours. Ignoring the attempts at French accents and funky decor, all of which is reportedly for sale by the way, the staff was professional and attentive. If you like souffle, or want to see what fluffy baked eggs are all about, give it a try