“Spectacular Souffles!”
Review of rise n°3

rise n°3
Ranked #175 of 1,734 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Description: rise n°3 is a 92-seat salon de souffle and wine bar, located in the Clearfork shopping center. A relaxed bistro focused on the souffle - the masterpiece of French cuisine - rise n°3 is bringing the French classic to Fort Worth diners in a comfortable, casual environment.
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Had a girls lunch here with my sister, niece and her baby, based on a recommendation from my sister who had eaten here before. I had the Sun-dried Tomato & Pesto souffle and it was fantastic. Great flavor! We shared the chocolate souffle for dessert and yes, it was "chocolatey" but very good. They gave us a warm chocolate sauce to pour into the middle...YUM! This restaurant is in a corner location in The Shops at Clearfork.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Have some cheese. Of course have some wine. Enjoy the fresh baked bread as the French do... and don't you dare miss the souffles.

Tip: Grand Marnier souffle for dessert is just divine!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a belated Valentine’s Day meal for our first visit to Rise No. 3. The restaurant was barely occupied at the time we arrived, so we were immediately seated, inside as requested. The interior was unexpected, a lot more industrial than expected, less cozy, without warmth. The concrete floors and and tall ceiling did not complement the sound system, and the loudness of the French alt music made it echo in a most unpleasant way. I pulled out my earplugs as our charming young waitress .arrived. She WAS the warm and cozy, a very sweet and an excellent server. We decided we HAD to start with the much ballyhooed Marshmallow Soup. It was tasty, but not as smooth and silky as a bisque should be, as though it had broken after being kept a little too long on the warmer after the lunch rush. The bread arrived warm and quite tasty with whipped butter to lavish upon then. At this point, I asked our server if there were any way they could turn the music down and she said yes, she would tell the manager. After a few minutes, the music was lowered slightly and I could remove an ear plug , so that I could hear my husband and enjoy conversation. Soon, our soufflés arrived and they were delicious! I had the Jambon (ham) and Gruyere, which was rich and savory, hubby loved the Spicy Sausage. We were surprisingly full, and decided the Pecan Praline could be shared for dessert. It was very similar in taste to an eggy bread pudding, and not overly sweet, but we would not have adverse to a tiny bit more caramel sauce. It was served with fresh cream, which was a perfect accompaniment . Our experience, based on soufflés, bread and service, was exemplary. Based on soup and ambiance was just good. Perhaps sitting outside would be better for those wishing a more intimate and low key atmosphere. Our tab was about $100, without wine or tip. Definitely a special occasion meal for us.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Wanted to try the soufflé restaurant everyone has been raving about, and we were not disappointed! Enjoyed a beautiful bottle of champagne, crab soufflé, and strawberry soufflé for dessert. Wonderful service from Laura. We’ll be back soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Not only is the food wonderful but the atmosphere and decor is lovely! We had a group of couples from our church eat here for Valentine's day and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals. The marshmallow soup is a nice rendition of a tomato soup. The goat cheese marshmallows add a fun take on the soup - but after one of the "croutons" I was over the texture and novelty. We had excellent service and of course the chocolate souffles were the hit of the evening.