“Great sushi and service ”
Review of Tokyo Cafe

Good for: Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Camp Bowie & Merrick
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

My Mom and I visited this newly renovated restaurant and sushi bar.
You must try and sit at sushi bar. Ethan was wonderful. A long time employee who seems to love working there.
We started with Edamame and Shrimp Tempura, both great.
After watching Ethan make all these rolls, we had a churchy roll which was 10 pieces of tasty sushi.
I then ordered a beef bowl and we shared it. Very good with scallops and not too spicy.
Other than the hostess being a little confused and them taking extra time to clear tables, we still were seated in 20 minutes on a Saturday night.
David was our waiter and although being swamped, he did a great job.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Saw the sign while driving down Camp Bowie, turned around and went in for a nice lunch and that was a good choice. Look forward to coming back.

1  Thank larryl49203
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I love this place, it is definitely the best sushi we have ever had, we go like once a month and order tons of different sushi! Every kind we get we have loved, the appetizers are excellent as well, we have had the tok fries, and tuna tower, very satisfying. The waiters are very attentive even when busy.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

You can never go wrong at Tokyo Cafe. They have a great happy hour, and wonderful fresh rolls. Don't miss the mussels in browned butter sauce if they have them for a special - spectacular! The stir fried edamame is also amazing!

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Can't understand the high rating I the Fort Worth Star Telegram. What is good here???

The atmosphere is not good, including the smell. Very nice staff, although everything I ordered was terrible.