“A hidden gem!”

Ranked #24 of 1,608 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Oliva is an owner operated Boutique Italian restaurant in the heart of Keller, Texas. Cynthia and Justin have moved from New York City and are here to focus on family and fun, excellent service and delicious food.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Wow. What great food tucked away
In a strip mall! Our dr's staff down from here highly recommended we try it. They were so right on. I had summer squash stuffed ravioli with sage cream sauce and sautéed mushrooms. Accompanied by sautéed veggies. The veggies were my only complaint. Soggy. Should be sautéed only at order in my opinion! Outside of this I can honestly say, we would drive here again!!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I came here for a girl's night out and I'm glad I did. The toasted ravioli appetizer is crispy and served with a wonderful marinara. I ordered my favorite Italian dish of penne ala vodka with sausage and the portion was huge, delicious, creamy and perfect. It is a very nice mom and pop atmosphere and they make you feel welcome, like you're home.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I don't even want to tell you how good this restaurant is or how good the wine list is because I'm afraid the next time I go you'll be sitting in my seat!! Excellent wait staff, lovely owner! Our first choice for a great meal & relaxing atmosphere. Small, well stocked bar area with a TV. Excellent for singles, couples, groups and families. If we could give it 10 stars we would!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Meals are steamy with fresh aromas. Colorful plates with great flavors. Enjoy the whole meal - apps, salad, meal and dessert.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I am on business in town and did not want to eat at the hotel. This was close by so thought I'd try it due to the good rating on TA. Cute cafe ambiance and a nice wine selection. I am here on a Wednesday night at 0830 and they are 1/2 full. They even had my favorite Tempernillo. I ordered the Oliva seafood pasta and Cesar salad. Both wee fresh and delicious. Server was very polite and professional. I enjoyed the entire experience.

1  Thank Sailing_Sweetie