“Anniversary Dinner”

Ranked #23 of 1,633 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Oliva is an owner operated Boutique Italian restaurant in the heart of Keller, Texas. Cynthia and Justin have moved from New York City and are here to focus on family and fun, excellent service and delicious food.
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We have been to Oliva's many times and used their family take our service for special occasions.
For you first time diners and traveler's staying in the North Fort Worth area, set your GPS to this great restaurant for some of the best food, great staff and family owned dining experience in the Metroplex. A real treasure.
Thanks to the owners and staff for many enjoyable dining memories.
Hope to see all of you there soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Wow. What great food tucked away
In a strip mall! Our dr's staff down from here highly recommended we try it. They were so right on. I had summer squash stuffed ravioli with sage cream sauce and sautéed mushrooms. Accompanied by sautéed veggies. The veggies were my only complaint. Soggy. Should be sautéed only at order in my opinion! Outside of this I can honestly say, we would drive here again!!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I came here for a girl's night out and I'm glad I did. The toasted ravioli appetizer is crispy and served with a wonderful marinara. I ordered my favorite Italian dish of penne ala vodka with sausage and the portion was huge, delicious, creamy and perfect. It is a very nice mom and pop atmosphere and they make you feel welcome, like you're home.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I don't even want to tell you how good this restaurant is or how good the wine list is because I'm afraid the next time I go you'll be sitting in my seat!! Excellent wait staff, lovely owner! Our first choice for a great meal & relaxing atmosphere. Small, well stocked bar area with a TV. Excellent for singles, couples, groups and families. If we could give it 10 stars we would!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Meals are steamy with fresh aromas. Colorful plates with great flavors. Enjoy the whole meal - apps, salad, meal and dessert.