All reviews waffle house white settlement the general manager room was clean continental breakfast meeting room off the highway front desk staff home away from home bw millie motel loop walmart rates texas accommodations
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Bed Bugs Beware- Room 100
Stayed the night of 6/26 and 6/27
Wasn't sure what the rashes were from the first night
Second night I knew for sure there were bed bug bites.
I walked up to the front desk and hotel management didn't do anything.
She called the owner he gave me 1 night back. I didn't feel that was acceptable so I asked her to call back again and she refused.
She called the cops on me, when I asked to speak to the general manager or owner claiming I was threatening her. Cops came and said it was a civil matter not a criminal so they couldn't help me. I called Best Western corp and they took my case down but put the blame on the operator. The city of For Worth inspected on 6/29 and determined there were bed bugs in the room. Still haven't been contacted by hotel management and I left them my number.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
mildred a, FRONT DESK ATTENDANT at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

I am the person who took care of this guest. I helped the guest as best I could. I did call the owner a few times when guest asked me to. The owner said the guest's mom had been here since June 19 and did not have any problems, so refund the charge for the night the problem started and release them without charge from the rest of their reservation, I also did not charge the guest for the extra guest in the room. I stated several times to the guest we do not have a manager at this time I'm only a front desk attendant. There were some guests in the lobby and he started yelling at them we had a bed bug infestation they needed to leave. Then he was threatening me again saying he was going to sue me so I called the cops, they said him using profanity and threatening me were a criminal offence. The guest left. Right after guest left I blocked the room and it has been treated. They will re-inspect the room before we rent it to make sure there are no more bugs in the room. The owner leaves it to us to handle these situations when they arise, so I did to the best of my abilities.
Mildred Abel (front desk)

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is a very clean and hospitable hotel. Friendly front desk staff, especially Rick & Millie (father & daughter). Breakfast items are your typical continental breakfast items but I could have use some boiled eggs.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Nice rooms and great bed! Very clean property. Staff was friendly and helpful. Surrounding area did not look great but did not have any issues. Again, very clean and updated hotel. Breakfast was not superb but what you would expect. Would stay here again.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. It has all the updates to make it modern. The entire staff especially (Millie) was very nice and went above expectations. They accommodated for our large group. We will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2017

The Best Western in white settlement was not bad for the value. It was conveniently located near the freeway and Starbucks. There was a Chilis and Waffle House that are in walking distance but not that great.